One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Erythrocytic and granulocytic elements were extremely rare.’
- ‘Two other diseases, human granulocytic ehrlichiosis and babesiosis, are also transmitted through deer tick bites.’
- ‘The bone marrow is also hypercellular with varying amounts of granulocytic and erythroid hyperplasia.’
- ‘This type of leukemia is also known as acute myeloblastic leukemia, acute granulocytic leukemia and acute nonlymphocytic leukemia.’
- ‘The most common type of myeloid sarcoma is the granulocytic type, composed of myeloblasts, neutrophils, and neutrophil precursors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.