One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Sudete Mountains, NE Bohemian Massif (Czech Republic and Poland), preserve abundant eclogitic and granulitic centimetre - to decimetre-scale boudins enveloped in a predominantly migmatitic matrix.’
- ‘Granitic intrusions common in the upper crust are typically products of fluid-absent melting of fertile crustal rocks, leaving granulitic residues and migmatitc complexes.’
- ‘Also, those workers noted that eclogites, in particular with felsic composition, are theologically weak, relative to their granulitic equivalents.’
- ‘The researchers studied metamorphic conditions of granulitic rocks in the Zoblitz complex and estimated maximum pressure conditions of 21 kbar at 830°C.’
- ‘Resting on top of the granulitic rocks of the Dalsfjord Suite are the arkosic metasediments of the Hoyvik Group which are interpreted as detritus from the Dalsfjord Suite rocks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.