One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
New vascular tissue in granular form on an ulcer or the healing surface of a wound.
- ‘The base of the wound is filled with healthy red granulation tissue.’
- ‘When combined with a moist wound healing environment, this assists in achieving a well-vascularized wound with healthy granulation tissue.’
- ‘A biopsy specimen of the inflamed area showed nonspecific ulcer and granulation tissue.’
- ‘The original hematoma is replaced by granulation tissue with gradually increasing collagen content.’
- ‘The black foam dressing is appropriate for stimulating granulation tissue while assisting in wound contraction.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.