One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
New vascular tissue in granular form on an ulcer or the healing surface of a wound.
- ‘The base of the wound is filled with healthy red granulation tissue.’
- ‘The original hematoma is replaced by granulation tissue with gradually increasing collagen content.’
- ‘The black foam dressing is appropriate for stimulating granulation tissue while assisting in wound contraction.’
- ‘A biopsy specimen of the inflamed area showed nonspecific ulcer and granulation tissue.’
- ‘When combined with a moist wound healing environment, this assists in achieving a well-vascularized wound with healthy granulation tissue.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.