One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When examining the individual healing curves, the classic granulation, contraction, and epithelialization phases of the wound healing process are revealed.’
- ‘His work is known for the high quality of workmanship and the use of filigree, granulation, and engraved gemstones.’
- ‘Wound healing is a complicated process which includes inflammation, granulation and regeneration stages.’
- ‘The continuous bleeding from the operated ear may due to some reparative granulation in the area or due to recurrence of the disease.’
- ‘In a few of these, granulations developed postoperatively.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.