One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In a few of these, granulations developed postoperatively.’
- ‘The continuous bleeding from the operated ear may due to some reparative granulation in the area or due to recurrence of the disease.’
- ‘When examining the individual healing curves, the classic granulation, contraction, and epithelialization phases of the wound healing process are revealed.’
- ‘Wound healing is a complicated process which includes inflammation, granulation and regeneration stages.’
- ‘His work is known for the high quality of workmanship and the use of filigree, granulation, and engraved gemstones.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.