One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘The Masasi area is underlain predominantly by granitoid gneisses with only minor occurrences of supracrustal rocks whose relationships with the orthogneisses are not clear.’
- ‘These granitoids clearly belong to the magnetite-bearing granitoids.’
- ‘The major rock types in the Masasi area are granitoid gneisses, marbles, schists and quartzites.’
- ‘In Figure 2 we describe the specific field relations of the granulites and granitoids, to outline the task of sample selection for our isotopic study.’
- ‘Various attempts were made to date bulk zircon fractions from a number of granitoid rocks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.