One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘During granitization, these elements are believed to be displaced and moved through the rock ahead of the granitization front, to form a zone enriched in minerals such as hornblende and pyroxene.’
- ‘Thus, granites can form both by magmatism and granitization or a combination of the two.’
- ‘The polyphasic character of these granitization processes have, in some cases, made basic rocks appear to be enclosed within granites like intrusive rocks.’
- ‘Glaucophane, is not a mineral typical of granite; it is typical of high-grade schists and may be preserved during the granitization of metamorphic rocks.’
- ‘The whole of this territory is, therefore, worth examination in the light of the granitization hypothesis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.