One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See grade school
- ‘The largest project is a new $12 million high school at Hohenfels, Germany, where teens had shared a campus with grade schoolers.’
- ‘Thousands of students had come out, and some grade schoolers were there in the front row.’
- ‘The film's science is so absurd that even a grade schooler would be able to pick it apart.’
- ‘Not only grade schoolers, but high school students and adult workers deserve time for the kind of leisure that fosters creativity and sustains a lifelong interest in learning.’
- ‘The audience of grade schoolers sat in rapt attention as he started relating his experiences in space.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.