One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We were supposed to become unthinking, obedient, silent and submissive so as to be governable, exploitable and harmless.’
- ‘Education was the means by which elites could pacify the people as a collective, rendering them governable through moral suasion.’
- ‘The country appears to be both viable and governable.’
- ‘Its 25 members are discussing proposals for a new, carefully crafted constitution that will make it at once more governable and more democratic - a pipedream even 18 months ago.’
- ‘The portions of cyberspace that appear to be easily governable are also relatively small.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.