One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Finally, to enhance democratic governability and legitimacy, Argentina will need to achieve stable long-term economic growth, significantly reducing poverty and social inequalities.’
- ‘The possibilities of stability and governability are very slim.’
- ‘Ironically, with the arrival of elected governments, we have witnessed the aggressive, disproportionate growth of corruption, to the degree that it has become the main obstacle to governability.’
- ‘Today, the trust in the leadership, the governability, the economic future and even social attitudes are rapidly disintegrating.’
- ‘Today we have recovered our democracies, but the problem now is maintaining governability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.