One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Today we have recovered our democracies, but the problem now is maintaining governability.’
- ‘Ironically, with the arrival of elected governments, we have witnessed the aggressive, disproportionate growth of corruption, to the degree that it has become the main obstacle to governability.’
- ‘The possibilities of stability and governability are very slim.’
- ‘Finally, to enhance democratic governability and legitimacy, Argentina will need to achieve stable long-term economic growth, significantly reducing poverty and social inequalities.’
- ‘Today, the trust in the leadership, the governability, the economic future and even social attitudes are rapidly disintegrating.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.