One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
See Gothic Revival
- ‘We sat in the ornate Victorian Gothic revivalist splendour of Bristol University's great hall.’
- ‘With its unusual tiled walls and a glittering apse, St Paul's Cathedral is a masterpiece of Gothic revivalist architecture.’
- ‘Gothic revivalists built in Early English, Decorated, Perpendicular and sometimes a combination of all three.’
- ‘The decoration was designed by the Gothic Revivalist Pugin.’
- ‘He was articled to the Gothic Revivalist architect Edward Willson.’
- ‘No Gothic revivalist was more highly gifted, or better loved.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.