One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Heading back towards the idle gossipers, he interrupted their conversation.’
- ‘The conversations of these people though, mostly gossipers, was not very interesting as it was considered to me ‘old news’.’
- ‘The same network of gossipers that are used to destroy reputations can also be used to increase your rapport with someone.’
- ‘All the gaps I've been discussing are the sorts of things that bedevil, perhaps inspire, all biographers, indeed all gossipers.’
- ‘Of course, message boards also attract attention-seekers, pranksters and malicious gossipers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.