One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And I felt a bit wobbly throughout, recognising the gorgeousness of all our funny, fabulous, vigorous locals.’
- ‘All this flurry of fanciness raised our expectations for an exciting night of visual gorgeousness, or as the programme stated, ‘an impure smorgasbord of late night performance!’’
- ‘The pageantry of Indian life appealed powerfully to the artist, and he rendered it with all his inherent splendor and gorgeousness.’
- ‘I could do no more than muse upon her gorgeousness.’
- ‘When I woke up, I could not get his gorgeousness out of my mind.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.