One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The pageantry of Indian life appealed powerfully to the artist, and he rendered it with all his inherent splendor and gorgeousness.’
- ‘When I woke up, I could not get his gorgeousness out of my mind.’
- ‘And I felt a bit wobbly throughout, recognising the gorgeousness of all our funny, fabulous, vigorous locals.’
- ‘I could do no more than muse upon her gorgeousness.’
- ‘All this flurry of fanciness raised our expectations for an exciting night of visual gorgeousness, or as the programme stated, ‘an impure smorgasbord of late night performance!’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.