- another term for cleavers
- ‘We used MSMA [herbicide] to help control the crabgrass and goosegrass.’
- ‘Nettles and tangles of bindweed, pelt-snagging goosegrass and bedstraw alike were avoided, while he gazed with pleasure on the eager growth of scattered rowan and hawthorn saplings.’
- ‘All summer we fight Bermuda grass, nut grass, crabgrass, goosegrass, Dallis grass, spurge, pigweed and others.’
- ‘The major grassy weed was crabgrass (Digitaria L. spp.) with some goosegrass present.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.