Kind, friendly, and patient.‘everyone was very good-natured about my comments’‘there was plenty of good-natured banter’
warm-hearted, friendly, amiableView synonyms
- ‘Oddly, it isn't included on this debut album though its good-natured whimsy would have chimed well with these songs.’
- ‘Adrian was a good-natured and handsome man with a joyful attitude when he was married to Julie.’
- ‘Amiable, good-natured and good fun, this is a highly promising feature debut from Simon Pegg.’
- ‘What struck me, though was how good-natured the whole march was at the weekend.’
- ‘She was a good-natured, kind and pleasant person and a most helpful neighbour who will be missed by all who knew her.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.