One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This involves bantering, oftentimes between two people who good-heartedly tease each other.’
- ‘Although it sounded as though they were no longer laughing good-heartedly, but more maliciously, almost as though they were mocking me for not being able to reach them.’
- ‘Adam noticed this and laughed good-heartedly.’
- ‘Jack waves good-heartedly as Madison rides briskly away, not turning to see his wave.’
- ‘Laughing good-heartedly, the Queen turned to the next bed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.