One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Even in women with serological evidence of past chlamydial or gonococcal infections, most are unaware of the infection.’
- ‘There is also sufficient overlap between the symptoms of chlamydial infections and gonococcal infections.’
- ‘Asymptomatic bacteriuria, gonococcal cervicitis and bacterial vaginosis are strongly associated with preterm delivery.’
- ‘Ectopic pregnancy is another possible consequence of gonococcal or chlamydial infection, although these are not the only risk factors.’
- ‘Evaluation and treatment are important because of the risk for reinfection of the patient and the strong likelihood of urethral gonococcal or chlamydial infection in the partner.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.