One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for red mullet
- ‘The same goes for bannerfish, one-spot grunts, snappers, goatfish and jacks.’
- ‘There were shoals of grunt and goatfish sheltering in the shadow of our boat.’
- ‘Dozens of demoiselles hovered, waiting for the combfish to remove their parasites while the goatfish below seemed oblivious to the free grooming services available.’
- ‘In the shallower water gather surgeonfish, triggerfish, scorpionfish, goatfish and giant clams.’
- ‘Following them will often be a crowd of wrasse or snapper, hoping to nip in for a free meal uncovered by the goatfish.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.