One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A card game in which each player in turn asks an opponent for a particular card and is told to “go fish” from the undealt deck if denied.
- ‘Hunter sat down with Pheobe and Xander and they started to play go fish.’
- ‘Matthew and Gordon had started another game of cards, this time go fish.’
- ‘Go Fish rules are easy to learn as this card game is usually played by children, but all ages will find this game a great memory exercise.’
- ‘Anyway, once we got home, I popped the pizza in the oven and me and Kevin played go fish while we waited for it to finish.’
- ‘We played another game of war, and then some go fish.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.