One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A card game in which each player in turn asks an opponent for a particular card and is told to “go fish” from the undealt deck if denied.
- ‘Matthew and Gordon had started another game of cards, this time go fish.’
- ‘Hunter sat down with Pheobe and Xander and they started to play go fish.’
- ‘Go Fish rules are easy to learn as this card game is usually played by children, but all ages will find this game a great memory exercise.’
- ‘We played another game of war, and then some go fish.’
- ‘Anyway, once we got home, I popped the pizza in the oven and me and Kevin played go fish while we waited for it to finish.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.