One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Here in Thailand, in his rare leisure time, he enjoys jet skiing, go-karting and watching international motor racing.’
- ‘He taught my brother and me the special things in go-karting.’
- ‘There were only two reported crimes involving the youngsters, who had been sent on fishing trips, abseiling, go-karting, ice skating and community projects such as working in local beauty spots.’
- ‘Companies are choosing the game as an alternative to old staples such as go-carting, clay pigeon shooting and golf, which can put women employees off.’
- ‘But it's a very physical track, much like go-karting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.