One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & nounZoology
- ‘The eggs leave the body by bursting out through the adults body wall, healing of the adult is quick and there is no larval stage, the egg hatching directly into a small but adult gnathostomulid.’
- ‘The gnathostomulid body can be divided into a head and a trunk, and in some cases a small offset tail.’
- ‘Each gnathostomulid is simultaneously hermaphrodite, possessing an ovary and a testis.’
- ‘Perversely, they failed to include any sequences from rotifers, gnathostomulids, chaetognaths, or, in fact, anything that might actually be comparable to Acanthocephala.’
- ‘How many are familiar with the more obscure groups such as gnathostomulids, kinorhynchs, priapulids and cycliophorans?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.