One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & nounZoology
- ‘How many are familiar with the more obscure groups such as gnathostomulids, kinorhynchs, priapulids and cycliophorans?’
- ‘Perversely, they failed to include any sequences from rotifers, gnathostomulids, chaetognaths, or, in fact, anything that might actually be comparable to Acanthocephala.’
- ‘The gnathostomulid body can be divided into a head and a trunk, and in some cases a small offset tail.’
- ‘Each gnathostomulid is simultaneously hermaphrodite, possessing an ovary and a testis.’
- ‘The eggs leave the body by bursting out through the adults body wall, healing of the adult is quick and there is no larval stage, the egg hatching directly into a small but adult gnathostomulid.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.