One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most of the thousands of stamp seals that have been found are masterpieces of glyphic art, showing the large animals of northwestern India in miniature relief.’
- ‘Delphin font is glyphic or inscriptional - used solely for setting the title.’
- ‘This paper is a presentation of the findings and glyphic evidence of the investigation.’
- ‘One of six ballplayer panels from Site Q, this sculpture, along with nine glyphic panels, were probably part of the same structure.’
- ‘Many of his statements have a universalizing character: thoughts on glyphic markings on earliest African rock art, on the wall patterning of Great Zimbabwe and on cattle-keepers' interests in ornamentation in eastern Africa.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.