One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The enzymes catalyzing the initial step are glycosylases, which cleave the glycosidic bond between the base and its deoxyribose.’
- ‘Conformational differences between polysaccharides are usually located in the glycosidic linkages of the backbone.’
- ‘The linkage of two monosaccharides to form disaccharides involves a glycosidic bond.’
- ‘These conformational changes increase the separation of the glycosidic oxygen atoms and therefore are favored in polysaccharide chains subjected to mechanical stretching.’
- ‘Similarly, large deforming forces are expected to act on the pyranose ring and the glycosidic linkage during various enzymatic processes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.