One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These conformational changes increase the separation of the glycosidic oxygen atoms and therefore are favored in polysaccharide chains subjected to mechanical stretching.’
- ‘Conformational differences between polysaccharides are usually located in the glycosidic linkages of the backbone.’
- ‘The enzymes catalyzing the initial step are glycosylases, which cleave the glycosidic bond between the base and its deoxyribose.’
- ‘Similarly, large deforming forces are expected to act on the pyranose ring and the glycosidic linkage during various enzymatic processes.’
- ‘The linkage of two monosaccharides to form disaccharides involves a glycosidic bond.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.