One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I think I was as proud of that little cup of glutinousness as ever a puppy was of the mess on the carpet.’
- ‘On one hand the film shines, on the other it goes too far in its portrayal and ultimately comes off too sodden in sugary glutinousness for my likings.’
- ‘Tasting this kind of rice once makes you keep the fragrance and glutinousness in mind forever, typically when tasted together with pork pies and delicious fish sauce.’
- ‘The Chinese themselves tend to use tapioca when glutinousness is required, and arrowroot or sometimes cornflour when it is not.’
- ‘The clean rice containing a glutinous rice ingredient can provide a glutinousness for a desirable flavor of rice without being mixed with separate glutinous rice in cooking the rice.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.