One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The complete version needed nothing less than an entire website to contain its full gloriousness.’
- ‘The one television station will be running back-to-back feature films that espouse the virtue of self-reliance and the gloriousness of the revolution.’
- ‘One of the things that draws me to Brodie is the gloriousness of playing a woman in her 40s who gets up and looks at herself and thinks, ‘Today I look marvellous.’.’
- ‘She had opened all the windows to let that gloriousness in and decided quickly that it was just too nice of a day to stay inside.’
- ‘He had never been a morning person before, but letting the beautiful sunrise pass without him absorbing its gloriousness in an area such as this seemed wasteful, from his perspective.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.