One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He had never been a morning person before, but letting the beautiful sunrise pass without him absorbing its gloriousness in an area such as this seemed wasteful, from his perspective.’
- ‘The complete version needed nothing less than an entire website to contain its full gloriousness.’
- ‘She had opened all the windows to let that gloriousness in and decided quickly that it was just too nice of a day to stay inside.’
- ‘One of the things that draws me to Brodie is the gloriousness of playing a woman in her 40s who gets up and looks at herself and thinks, ‘Today I look marvellous.’.’
- ‘The one television station will be running back-to-back feature films that espouse the virtue of self-reliance and the gloriousness of the revolution.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.