One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It turns gloppy and pasty once it sits in the pot after being taken off the heat.’
- ‘It's neither comedy nor tragedy - just a big, gloppy mess.’
- ‘Now, this is not macaroni and cheese, which is noodles in a wet, gloppy sauce.’
- ‘The texture is very strange - gloppy, gooey, glutinous, and not that easy to manage with chopsticks.’
- ‘We make a New England clam chowder that is not that gloppy, thick, potato-infested thing we're all used to.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.