One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A fresh, tasty range of dishes featuring various Asian influences, with none of the gloopiness associated with lesser quality Chinese cuisine.’
- ‘Always shake your foundation before applying it to avoid gloopiness and try storing it in the fridge’
- ‘The berry juice is served half-frozen and its thick gloopiness means that you slurp it up with a spoon.’
- ‘But I just didn't like the consistency, saltiness, gloopiness of this dish, I guess.’
- ‘Its sauce, a Madeira jus, was intense and clung passionately to the meat without any trace of gloopiness - good cooking I'd call it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.