One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There's also a wonderfully kitschy, pointed altar arch, and a sequence of glitzily Baroque side chapels.’
- ‘A spotlight cuts its way onto the dark stage, and, the crowd roaring, into the light bounds the glitzily dressed superstar - Franz Liszt.’
- ‘For the most part, life here is lived much as it has been since time immemorial: decadently, stylishly and glitzily, all under bliss-inducing, cloudless skies.’
- ‘Where the heroes of the Risorgimento met in the nineteenth century, this rather glitzily restored café with gilt pilasters and an immense chandelier combines a restaurant and ice cream parlour.’
- ‘The seven deck high atrium acts as the internal focal point leading to the glitzily decorated public rooms and facilities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.