One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Begin with a novel take on pirate mythology, add a dash of exciting special effects and glitteringly beautiful treasure scenes, mix with snarky, fresh comic relief, and seal with an incredibly cute cast.’
- ‘His black hair remained glitteringly in front of his eyes, forming a dark, velvety curtain to frame his elusively foxy features.’
- ‘However amusing its ironic stance toward the culture it glitteringly mocks, the real irony of this book is that it's the ultimate Los Angeles product: a rip-roaring, special-effects-filled ride.’
- ‘Before 1789, it had been the most glitteringly successful sector.’
- ‘These days it is weighed glitteringly down with upmarket gold shops and silversmiths, but the bridge was traditionally home to the city's butchers and tanners.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.