One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
nounPlural glioblastomas, Plural glioblastomataMedicine
A highly invasive glioma in the brain.
- ‘Of the other two, one had a papilloma of the choroid plexus and the other a glioblastoma.’
- ‘This treatment is available for patients who have small glioblastomas or other primary malignant brain tumors.’
- ‘Between 1995 and 1999, there were 8,690 reported cases of glioblastomas in the United States.’
- ‘This presentation differs from the ring enhancement seen in glioblastomas.’
- ‘Only highly malignant brain tumors, glioblastomas, were considered.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.