A highly invasive glioma in the brain.
- ‘This treatment is available for patients who have small glioblastomas or other primary malignant brain tumors.’
- ‘Only highly malignant brain tumors, glioblastomas, were considered.’
- ‘This presentation differs from the ring enhancement seen in glioblastomas.’
- ‘Between 1995 and 1999, there were 8,690 reported cases of glioblastomas in the United States.’
- ‘Of the other two, one had a papilloma of the choroid plexus and the other a glioblastoma.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.