One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The upper part comprises clay-rich glauconitic sands without shell debris, and with patchy areas of orange-brown and reddish - brown staining toward the top.’
- ‘Trails in another specimen are somewhat wider and closely resemble horizontal galleries well represented in the glauconitic sandstone unit at Mattaia.’
- ‘The bones were preserved in a poorly consolidated, glauconitic sandy matrix that was easily removed using a dental pick and soft brush after initial consolidation of the bones with acrylic resin.’
- ‘The lowermost 6 m consist of dark grey-green glauconitic sands.’
- ‘Erratic boulders of glauconitic limestone in northern Germany.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.