One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Experimental evidence suggests that some neuroprotective drugs reduce intraocular pressure induced glaucomatous damage.’
- ‘Conversely, about 15 percent of patients with otherwise characteristic glaucomatous nerve damage have a consistently normal intraocular pressure.’
- ‘Both eye pressure-dependent and independent factors are responsible for this glaucomatous damage.’
- ‘Vision may still be 6/6 even at the terminal stage of glaucomatous field loss (tunnel vision)’
- ‘A positive correlation of cavernous degeneration and glaucomatous damage was found in only 4 persons.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.