One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The dashboards are presented using text and visual cues for easy glanceability, and configuration menus are also easy to navigate.’
- ‘Apps should offer important information at a glance and, so far, the stuff he's showing seems to have that "glanceability" nailed.’
- ‘Information-intensive displays like automobile instrument clusters depend on clarity and “glanceability” to quickly convey critical information in the most effective manner.’
- ‘Simplicity and glanceability are the keys here, so each card is usually composed of some fairly large text splashed onto a black background.’
- ‘The exciting thing about smart watches is that they emphasise glanceability instead of engagement.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.