One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘My technique of superficial syringe liposculpture uses the finest cannulas to recontour the jaw line and inject fat into the naso-labial, malar and glabellar regions.’
- ‘A recent large multicentre randomised controlled trial of botulinum toxin for glabellar lines showed a significant reduction in the lines compared with placebo.’
- ‘The cranidium in the present specimen is partly exfoliated, but shows four pairs of larger tubercles on the median glabellar lobe, the anterior pair situated on the steep frontal slope.’
- ‘He uses the alloplastic for rejuvenation of the naso-labial, mandibulolabial, lips, glabellar, and other facial areas.’
- ‘That volume needs to take into account the harvesting technique, regional differences in fat survival (least in the perioral and glabellar areas), and be individualized to the patient's needs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.