One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A member of the Guide Association.
- ‘A group of Girl Guides will hold a reunion for its 80th anniversary.’
- ‘I was barely out of bed the next morning when we had a troupe of Girl Guides turn up to look at the house.’
- ‘I remember, when I was about eleven, I went away for the weekend with the Girl Guides.’
- ‘You don't have to be a sports club necessarily, we have had some interest from Girl Guides and Boy Scouts for example, and hopefully there will be some schoolchildren as well.’
- ‘As a young girl she was a Girl Guide and Ranger for years.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.