One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the gums.
- ‘This early stage of the disease is called gingivitis.’
- ‘Acute ulcerative gingivitis (Vincent's disease) results from severe infection of the gums and is extremely painful.’
- ‘A common periodontal disease is gingivitis - inflammation of the gums characterized by redness, swelling, and sometimes bleeding.’
- ‘Gum bleeding is usually caused by gingivitis which is inflammation of the gum margin around the necks of the teeth.’
- ‘Other oral conditions including dental abscesses, caries, gingivitis and oral ulceration (herpetic or bacterial) may occur.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.