One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A clear effervescent nonalcoholic drink flavored with ginger extract.
- ‘We washed them down with ginger ale and iced tea, both served in satisfyingly large glasses.’
- ‘Then all you have to do just before serving is top up the jug with ice-cold fizzy lemonade, or ginger ale.’
- ‘Pour fresh ginger ale or another light-colored soda into a tall glass.’
- ‘Of course, he was drinking ginger ale, despite the jeering he had received at the bar when he ordered the non-alcoholic drink.’
- ‘I took him a can of ginger ale, and the tomato soup.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.