One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Gimmicks collectively; the use of gimmicks.‘it does what it says it does, with no design gimmickry’
- ‘There is a refreshing absence of gimmickry about her.’
- ‘She's a singer who takes a lot of artistic risks while never succumbing to gimmickry and pandering.’
- ‘The issue has been used for political gimmickry.’
- ‘Both clearly had a vision for the film, and not just an excuse to show off computer graphic gimmickry.’
- ‘They will try to buy time with a vast array of market manipulations and financial gimmickry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.