One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It made one feel very small, somehow, and yet part of something gigantically grand again.’
- ‘After he had unlocked me he grabbed my left arm in one of his gigantically over-sized hands, and pulled me to my feet.’
- ‘Our enormous country is really a tiny principality, in which our leaders loom gigantically large in the quiet green landscape.’
- ‘It's been a gigantically emotional day for me.’
- ‘The odds were gigantically stacked against them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.