One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Goods sold as being suitable as gifts.
- ‘I have a small factory just outside Pattaya employing 19 people making soft furnishing giftware.’
- ‘Also available are candles, incense products and giftware.’
- ‘It offers lots of interesting crafts, homewares and giftware.’
- ‘Today, it runs a state-of-the-art factory that employs 360 people, most of them full-time, and exports pewter giftware to more than 23 countries.’
- ‘Over the years, Kevin and his team have turned out a wide range of high quality giftware with established markets in Ireland and America.’
- ‘Initially they sold pottery, cane furniture and giftware but in 1988, following a move to new premises at 1 Main Street, the shop began concentrating increasingly on ladies clothing and fashion.’
- ‘He designs and makes wooden giftware and furniture.’
- ‘As well as garden ranges, the split-level development will stock giftware, including crystal and jewellery from around the world.’
- ‘The trade fair will be unique in the diversity of products and services displayed, from manufacturing, engineering, craft and giftware to IT and business services.’
- ‘In the 1960s, the family quarried the marble for use in fireplaces and giftware.’
- ‘Other sections include giftware, homecare, hair and beauty, wine and dine and a children's page packed with competitions!’
- ‘The centre also sells giftware, pets, fish, ponds, pools and garden furniture to boost profits.’
- ‘This new series is available in a variety of mediums, including accessories, home fabrics, giftware and stationery.’
- ‘In ten years they have positioned themselves as market leaders in horticulture and conservation giftware.’
- ‘This full service greenhouse also provides a great selection of giftware and container gardens.’
- ‘Many of the tour participants took this opportunity to purchase annuals, perennials, vegetables, seeds, fertilizer and other garden giftware.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.