One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The recipient of a gift.‘certificates can be sent to you or directly to the giftee’
beneficiary, receiver, donee, legateeView synonyms
- ‘Whether you're gifting a box of exquisite chocolate or a bag of the finest coffee, your giftee will not be disappointed.’
- ‘Giftees can choose to donate a goat, a pig or roosters.’
- ‘You can go the really thoughtful route and get your giftee something he or she wants or needs.’
- ‘Hopefully, you know the giftee well enough to know where he or she loves to shop.’
- ‘Hunt for toys based on your giftee's favorite video games.’
- ‘This quick and easy wrapping technique will really wow your giftees.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.