One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A female giant.
- ‘Blinking in confusion, the girl cocked her head at the giantess.’
- ‘The special effects were not unconvincing; they were risible, especially the scenes of the wealthy giantess stalking the countryside.’
- ‘The book is, however, organised in a literary format of five principal sections, four representing the changing seasons of the agricultural year, and an adventure story with a giantess.’
- ‘Finally, the giantess accepted the giant's proposal and they were married.’
- ‘Dione was a giantess and the mother of Aphrodite.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.