One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The park's Giant Forest Museum has, as you might expect, exhibits on giant sequoias.’
- ‘You'll find spectacular caverns, giant sequoias, award-winning wineries, and year-round recreational opportunities and cultural events.’
- ‘Those who make it all the way to the legendary grove will be amply rewarded: Here stand 500 giant sequoias, some of the largest living trees known to man.’
- ‘Several tree species are striking exceptions, perhaps the most notable being the world's most massive tree, the giant sequoia.’
- ‘The giant sequoias, which are found on the Sierra Nevada's western slopes in Sequoia National Forest, can grow to be taller than the Statue of Liberty and live for more than 3,000 years.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.