One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Chocolate paste flavored with ground hazelnuts.as modifier ‘creamy gianduja gelatos’‘the beignets were slightly crisp on the outside, with gianduja and powdered sugar’
- ‘Once the gianduja paste is made, it's formed into mounds that are molded into a flat peak, then wrapped in gold foil.’
- ‘Gianduja is the star chocolate attraction here, a blend of milk chocolate and hazelnuts ground until smooth then formed into a paste.’
- ‘My favorites are the fennel-and-lemon and the gianduia.’
- ‘During wartime, cocoa beans were scarce, so someone had the great idea to blend the hazelnuts with chocolate, and gianduja was born.’
- ‘I simply can't do without their butterscotch gianduja.’
Italian, from the name of a stock character in commedia dell'arte depicted as a jovial, wine-drinking peasant from the region of Piedmont, where the chocolate paste was first produced.
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.