One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Hasn't the world learned a thing from past internment, ghettoization and marginalization of groups?’
- ‘It is nothing less than an extension of genre ghettoization.’
- ‘There were a lot of things wrong with council houses - not least the ghettoisation of estates - but they fulfilled a need that is still there.’
- ‘There are people who can't manage a word of English and what is worse make no attempt to learn the language of their adopted country inevitably leading to isolation and social and cultural ghettoisation.’
- ‘Another researcher views nursing as being identified with a docile female role, which has led to a ghettoization of the career field.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.