One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We kept Todmorden down to a gettable score but we batted poorly, and recently we've just got worse.’
- ‘Mistakes then began to creep in as the pressure rose, including Brough scuffing a gettable penalty, and the game began to slowly eke away.’
- ‘The target was gettable, but we just could not complete the job.’
- ‘At ten to go, it was an eminently gettable target, but these two bowlers were looking very unsettled.’
- ‘It would be all so simple and easily gettable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.