One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Three reviewers, a nurse, a social worker, and a gerontologist, independently coded the data.’
- ‘The participants in the study were accessed through the referrals of gerontologists known to the researcher.’
- ‘Senior organizations and gerontologists have begun to pay serious attention to the environmental impact of aging boomers with an eye to enlisting them in the cause.’
- ‘Such experiences have led gerontologists to conclude that being socially engaged is as important to successful graying as adequate exercise and diet.’
- ‘The reason the power establishment wants to suppress stem-cell technology is because it puts in danger the disease-based model of medicine that gerontologists rely on.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.