One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was the first movement of solidarity where the new young generation asked for their place in a society which had become gerontocratic.’
- ‘Bureaucratization and gerontocratic tendencies characterized the party.’
- ‘In this gerontocratic society, having Tak-Dira as an ally would prove extremely valuable.’
- ‘This topsy-turvy logic of children having the power to subordinate adults as their bona led to the gerontocratic reversals of the civil wars.’
- ‘The son of a former Cabinet Minister, he was first elected to the Diet at the age of 25, a rare achievement in Japan's gerontocratic political system.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.