One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This independence has allowed universities across the generations to be the germinators of creativity, reform and innovation.’
- ‘You may want to start a few plants of finicky germinators, such as sweet pea, indoors as a backup.’
- ‘These seeds were not induced into secondary dormancy and are classed as germinators.’
- ‘Fescue seeds were placed onto moist blot paper in Petri dishes, sealed with parafilm, and then placed in a germinator at 24°C for 12/12 h day/night.’
- ‘The studios cultivated their Gables and Garbos not primarily as acting talents (though some, of course, could act) but as cynosures, publicity garnerers, dream germinators.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.