One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The present study was conducted to determine whether A. invadans zoospores show geotactic behaviour compared to other Oomycete genera.’
- ‘The different geotactic behaviour of the two species of cercariae brings them into the ecological range of their different second intermediate hosts.’
- ‘As the insect climbs the surface, the geotactic response mode would provide positive reinforcement while the olfactory modality would provide negative reinforcement.’
- ‘The obstacle wall provides a geotactic barrier by presenting a side wall and an obstacle wall with numerous identical elevations.’
- ‘However, females fed CeONP during the larval stage demonstrated a 10% increase in retention of the negative geotactic response.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.