One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The obstacle wall provides a geotactic barrier by presenting a side wall and an obstacle wall with numerous identical elevations.’
- ‘However, females fed CeONP during the larval stage demonstrated a 10% increase in retention of the negative geotactic response.’
- ‘As the insect climbs the surface, the geotactic response mode would provide positive reinforcement while the olfactory modality would provide negative reinforcement.’
- ‘The different geotactic behaviour of the two species of cercariae brings them into the ecological range of their different second intermediate hosts.’
- ‘The present study was conducted to determine whether A. invadans zoospores show geotactic behaviour compared to other Oomycete genera.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.