One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or denoting data that is associated with a particular location.
- ‘Developers hope that an emerging network dubbed the geospatial web will tie these devices together to create a unique new user experience.’
- ‘A new industry association has arisen to address security-related aspects of geospatial technologies and information.’
- ‘A major objective of NASA's Earth Science Applications Program is the development of applications that provide geospatial information to support communities.’
- ‘Remote-sensing and other geospatial data provide an accurate and visually compelling backdrop in which to embed related data and models.’
- ‘They will work at sea in support of task groups and in deployed headquarters ashore, providing tailored geospatial information to commanders and planning teams.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.