Relating to or denoting data that is associated with a particular location.
- ‘Remote-sensing and other geospatial data provide an accurate and visually compelling backdrop in which to embed related data and models.’
- ‘A new industry association has arisen to address security-related aspects of geospatial technologies and information.’
- ‘A major objective of NASA's Earth Science Applications Program is the development of applications that provide geospatial information to support communities.’
- ‘Developers hope that an emerging network dubbed the geospatial web will tie these devices together to create a unique new user experience.’
- ‘They will work at sea in support of task groups and in deployed headquarters ashore, providing tailored geospatial information to commanders and planning teams.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.